Thursday, July 11, 2013

Starting this journey...


Welcome to Mama's Chaos & Crochet.... I'm just starting on this journey so forgive the blog still being "under construction" I'm still learning as I go!  I've wanted to start this adventure for some time now and am slowly getting there...

I am in the process of starting my own online business selling handmade crochet items that I pour my heart into making. Each item I make, I make like I'm making them for my own daughters.

My blog will have a variety of things... I'll be showing my current projects, crafts, recipe's and much more... Just day to day ramblings :) Lovin the life of Mama & Wife!!! 

I hope my blog will help others see that any dream is possible if you just don't give up... Keep reaching and eventually you'll get there!!! I hope to show all stay at home Mama's & Daddy's out there that even tho it's a very demanding job, we can have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment